Position: Technical Support Helpdesk Engineer
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Our senior server administrators are responsible for maintaining server uptime through effective remote monitoring, maintenance and problem identification and resolution activities, as well as growing and developing the organization's perception with existing customers through exceptional customer service.
This position requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective utilization of provided resources and unbeatable customer service. We are looking for an individual who is a problem-solver and has a proven track record of working within a team environment to successfully address challenging user computing issues, and is accustomed to leveraging technical training opportunities to improve their skills. If you have the experience and the desire, we'd like to talk to you!
Specific job duties include:
- Network Design and Implementation
- Server with Domain Controller Deployment
- Multi VM Server Setup Experience
- Network Routing Configuration and Deployment
- Commercial Switches Configuration Experience
- Strong Background in Desktop Support
- Strong Understanding and Hands Set Up of Group Policies
Demonstrated knowledge required:
- Applicants should have at least 6+ years of high-level networking/server support experience
- Extensive experience Windows Server 2008 and 2012 experience
- Experience with configuration and management for SonicWall networking products
- Experience with new implantation and maintenance of Exchange 2007/2010/2013
- Experience with VMware ESX server implementation and management
- Comprehensive LAN/WAN experience for routing, switches, ACLs, and VLANs
- Familiarity with industry-standard Backup Solutions
- Experience with various anti-virus, anti-spam, and content filtering system
- Generous Company contribution to group Medical/Dental/Vision package.
- Generous Paid Time-Off Plan
- Paid Parking
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Plus much more!